Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Plumbers!!!!!

Well, he did do a little work yesterday, but he still isn't finished and I didn't leave him a check. He hasn't even connected anything under house yet and hasn't drilled the drains for our tub or the kids. He has a lot to do today. I hope he can get done. He says he will be finished this afternoon and it will be inspected tommorow.

The sheetrockers are supposed to be there Monday and it will take them about a week to finish it all. Then paint the next week.
I ordered my flooring this morning. I love it and I got a great deal on it. It's called carbonized bamboo and comes with a 25 year warranty. It's strandwoven so they claim it's the strongest solid hardwood available. I got it from BuildDirect for $3.65 a sq. ft. and that's including the shipping. We're going to do the whole house in it except the utility room and the bathrooms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home