Monday, June 2, 2008

The Walls Are Up

They got so much done last week. By Friday afternoon, they had all the walls up, inside and out, except for the garage because they wanted to pour the floor first.

They poured the garage and front porch floor today and finished framing the garage. They will finish putting the OSB sheets on the side tommorow, get the trusses set on top of the house, and put the porch posts on. They plan to attach all the trusses Wednesday.

AJ and I spent half our shopping day Saturday looking for faucets for the house. I found some really good deals at Home Depot and Menards. I've been trying to find my whirlpool tub but am having trouble finding what I want for the price I want to spend. I'll just keep looking.

The Home Inspection Crew!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home