Thursday, May 22, 2008

More block...

They got a lot done Wednesday. Hopefully they can start bricking by Friday if it doesn't rain.Our brick came today. I'm anxious to see what it looks like on the house. It's called Charwood. We saw it on a dentist office in town and liked it. It's hard to pick out brick. It's too late now if we don't like it.
For some reason I've taken pictures from the beginning from this spot, so I thought I would take another since the house is here now. This will be the back yard.This is my favorite spot on the property. Right behind where I'm standing is a little creek. We own a little past the creek and back in to the woods to the right a little piece. It's so pretty down here. This picture doesn't do it justice. If you look in the picture above you can see how it runs down to the creek. We want to put some fruit trees over where the brush pile is. It will be cool to watch the deer from our deck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home