Monday, May 19, 2008

Let's Try It Again.....

Well, my corn, squash, watermelon, and cantelope seeds rotted in the ground because of all the rain we've had lately so I replanted them Saturday morning. I put straw down to help control the weeds (suggestion from my friend Cindy-thanks a bunch). I was so tired Saturday night.

We had our first ripe strawberry. That was really exciting. It rotted on the bottom even though I had mulch down so I put straw under them as well hoping it will help.




Nothing new on the house except we got our electricity hooked up to the temporary pole. I just happened to be coming by and got a couple of pictures. I thought that was cool.




Hopefully they will bring the block this week and begin on it. We shall see!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home