Wednesday, May 28, 2008

These Guys Don't Play

They started yesterday morning and by 3 p.m. today, we had floors. That is just amazing to me. The kids were so happy when we pulled up. You can really get a sense for what it's going to look like now. We changed the plan a little. We were going to do a den and a little music room for Colton's drums beside the garage, but we decided to put the drums in the garage and just make it a big den. He was fine with it because he thought the room was too small. He has gained much wisdom in his 7 years (so he thinks). Morgan's bedroom was 6" shorter than Colton's and now it's the same so she is thrilled with that. It was killing her sole.

I'm so excited. I found the vanity for my master bathroom today. I've been looking for one that had the furniture look but haven't found the color I wanted. I bought the two mirrors today and they will have to order the vanity. I also got the cabinet over the toilet. We need it for storage and it looks good. I had already picked out the standard vanity (builder model) and this one was marked down so I'm only paying $150 more and getting what I want. Yeah!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home