Friday, June 20, 2008

Still No Plumber!

Well, we're still waiting on the plumber to show up so I thought I would take some pictures of the inside of the house to kind of give you an idea of what it will look like. It's hard to get good pictures of a whole room so these are the best I could do.

This is my favorite spot right now, the front porch, because it's too hot in the house. It's 34' X 8" and I can't wait to get a swing for it. It has three can lights, two ceiling fans, and there will be two lights on either side of the door.
This is the master bedroom. It's 16' X 12'. I put two windows in it so we could see the creek from that side of the house. A little deer came out the other afternoon. There is enough room between the windows for our bed or we can turn our bed the other way and put a dresser there.
This is one of our can lights. We have 33 of them. They are in almost every room.
This is the hall. It has four can lights. The first door on the left is the kids bathroom, then our room, the door directly at the end is a quilt closet and behind it is Kenny's closet. To the right, coming back up the hall, is Morgan's bedroom and then Colton's room.
This is a better view of the kid's rooms. They are 11' X 11'6" with double closet doors in each.
This is our den. It's 24' X 13'. We are going to have the tv, deer heads, the turkey, (Kenny) and a play area for the kids in there. We will probably spend most of our time here. It's right off the kitchen, beside the garage.
This is my office/Morgan's scrapbooking room. It's 8' X 8'. It will have a wall of cabinets starting with a pantry type cabinet for scrapbook materials and photo albums. Then it will have cabinets along the top and a desk along the bottom.
There are a few rooms I've left out because I forgot to take a picture of them. We have a laundry room that is also 8' X 8'. It will have a utilily sink, front load washer and dryer with a counter top that will go all the way accross it all. Over them will be two wall cabinets and a bar in the middle where you can hang clothes up as you take them out of the dryer.
In the picture above, I'm standing in the little mud room off the garage. You can see it at the bottom of the picture. It's just big enough to come in, take your shoes off and hang your jacket in the coat closet.
I have a pantry that I love. It's 4' X 8'. Everyone makes fun of me that it could be another room but I don't think you can have enough storage, plus my husband took a chunk of my floor space for the air conditioner return.
We have a one car garage that is insulated and will have heating and cooling in it. We are going to put Colton's drums in there so it will probably end up being a huge play room. Time will tell. We want to build a bigger garage seperate from the house, later on.
I hope you enjoy the pictures, but I would love it if you come see it in person. Just give me a call and I'll meet you there. I'm always looking for an excuse to go over there--(hee!hee!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home