Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We Have Siding and Windows

(Sorry about the dates. I changed the battery in the camera and didn't realize the date was wrong until last night.)

Monday was a whirlwind, crazy day. My contractor calls me at 7:45 a.m. and says the electrician was there and I need to come show him where I want everything. I leave work, go do that, and he tells me he's going to start wiring the house first thing Tuesday morning and I need to know what kind of lights I'm going to use. I haven't picked them out yet, because I thought I had a couple of weeks, so I go frantically to Lowe's when I get off work and spend an hour and a half walking up and down the aisle of the lighting section staring at the ceiling and not liking anything I see. I got some of them, but not all. It's very frustrating.

They put the windows in yesterday and put siding on the front of the house. They will continue with that this week. I think they are going to finish the porch today if the storm doesn't hit.


This is the front door. I really like it. It will look a lot better once it's painted. Now I have to figure out a color.The water department put our meter in today. They had a lot of trouble because of so much sandstone, but they got it finally.

This is our heating and cooling man hard at work, trying to beat the plumbers so they don't block his returns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home