Monday, June 23, 2008

The Plumber Is Pushing My Buttons!!!

He finally shows up at 1 p.m. Friday, drills a few holes, and leaves. He said he would work Saturday so we could get the inspection on Monday. The insulators are supposed to start Tuesday. Kenny goes over there Saturday morning and no one is there. I call him and he said he wouldn't be able to make it, but would be there Monday. I asked him about the inspection and he said they only do them Monday,Wednesday, and Friday so it would have to be Wednesday. He said it would be ok if they insulated and that the inspector shouldn't say anything since it's just one wall. I'm not feeling too confident in that.

update: I talked to him at 10:30 this morning and he was on his way over there. He said he had to pick up some supplies. He assures me that he will be finished today and to leave him a check. We'll see.

1 Comments:

At 6/23/2008 3:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

who did you say your plumber was?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home