Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Been A While

Needless to say, it's been a while. It's been kind of crazy getting moved in and settled, but we are getting there.

This is a very busy time of year for us as it is for most, but I did manage to take a few pictures of the kids (or attempt to). Colton was wound tight and didn't want to be serious so I really never got a good one.





(tried a little persuasion, but it still didn't work-hee!hee!)


Aren't they precious!

This is Morgan and Chelsea after their singing debut at the high school. They sang "Christmas Shoes" for the faculty Christmas party.

These are some trees I planted this fall. The first one is a Coral Bark Maple. It's so pretty right now. All the leaves are gone and the bark is bright red.
This is a October Glory Maple. It was really pretty when the leaves changed.
I finally got my tub tiled and stained to match my vanity. I still have to grout it.The kitchen backsplash is finished as well. It turned out really good and goes well with the appliances.I pray you all have a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home