Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Seed and Bread

Those of you that know me well, know that I love Beth Moore. She encourages me so much. I've had a very stressfull week so far and it's only Tuesday morning. It seems like everything that can come against me has. Now of course, this isn't true and I'm not asking for more. I said it "feels like". Anyways, I was sitting here this morning stressed out, blowing to relieve some stress, and knowing I needed to hear from God before I would feel better. I decided to check Beth's blog since I haven't looked at it since last week and found this very inspirational. I hope it encourages you like it did me. Love you!!!
http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/2008/09/seed-and-bread.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home