Friday, July 25, 2008

Paint, Paint, and more Paint

With Mom and Amy Jo's help, I got the whole house primed, except for the garage, and colors in the bedrooms, office and utility room. I'm still trying to decide colors for the rest of the house. I hope to be finished painting sometime next week. I will take some pictures this weekend and update this post.

Colton's room has three green walls and one orange wall. This is his bedspread and bed below. I got a solid navy comforter for the top bunk and this one will be on the bottom. His room is really bright.
Morgan wanted brown walls so we did three brown and one light blue. It looks really good. This is her comforter. We haven't found a bed for her yet.

2 Comments:

At 7/25/2008 1:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgan's Bedspread is awesome!!!!!!!

 
At 7/25/2008 10:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything is coming right along. Seems like just yesterday you were plantin flowers..and now you're paintin colors! It's lookin really good!!! Daughter's house will start on 8/1..sure hope it moves as quickly as yours has. I'm anxious to have grandbabe Ben..just a cornfield's walk away from me. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home