Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What A Deal !!!!!


I went to Lowe's yesterday to get paint and I cruised through the clearance section as my daily routine and got the deal of the year. I have wanted this Samsung Silver Care washer and dryer since they came out, even before I knew we were going to build a house. Red is just one of my favorite colors. They are $2400 for the set and I knew I wouldn't buy them. I walked by the appliance center and they had a red set on clearance. There was nothing wrong with them. They were the floor models and they got new ones in. The dryer has a scratch on it, but Rhonda said I could fix it with fingernail polish (good idea Rhonda). The washer was marked down to $867 and the dryer was $697. I called Kenny to tell him what a good deal that was and he said ask them if they will take any less (he never appreciates a good deal like I do) anyways, reluctantly I asked the guy what kind of price he could give me if I bought both of them. He said his manager just priced them to a lady for $1,200 and I said "I'll take them!!!!" I hate to admit it, but Kenny knew what he was talking about. I bought a 4 year extended warranty for $159 so I got the set with a 5 year warranty for $1,359. Is that awesome or what????? I'm so excited. That was God saying see, I'm still taking care of you as He smiled down on me. Thank you Lord!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home