Monday, July 7, 2008

Insulation

Update: Here's some pictures I promised.


I forgot to bring the pictures with me. I will put them on tommorow. I had the flu last week, Morgan's birthday (4th of July)-AJ and I took her shopping, and then spent the rest of the weekend picking out paint colors. I didn't get finished, but I got a start anyways. Lowe's has a special that runs through today where you can get their Signature Series Valspar paint for around $15 a gallon after you mail in the rebate so that saved me some money.

They are supposed to start the drywall today and Randy will finish up the yard work. He worked on it a little while Friday but got rained out. It looks so much better already. I can't wait until he is finished so I can plant some stuff. My backyard looks like a nursery because I've been picking things up on sale at different places and then have to water them every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home