Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Geothermal Lines Are In



We got the holes drilled and the lines installed last week. The guy came and dug the ditch yesterday. Now Kenny has to find time to get in there and hook it all together. People are always asking me how it works and I don't understand it 100% so here's the link if you are interested in it. It will probably be more help to you than I am.


Kenny hopes to have it going by the 26th. Then we will start our floors. We have to let them acclimate to the house temperature for at least 5 days so they don't warp when we put them down. They have a really strong stain smell from where they've been boxed up so long so we need to let it all air out.

We decided to keep the bamboo. Here's a picture of it. I hope we will love it. It's darker than what we wanted, but it's going to have to do. The lighter piece is the sample they sent us, but we got the dark when it came in.

2 Comments:

At 7/17/2008 7:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Kim!
There is a huge difference in the 2flooring samples, but the darker one is really beautiful too. I think it will be fine. Cindy

 
At 7/19/2008 3:52 PM , Blogger Rachelle said...

Hi, found your blog while searching kitchen lighting for my new house! Our kitchens sound a little similar; vaulted ceiling about 18' high, an island (mine is 4x3) with an island overlooking a living area. What kind of lighting did you decide on, I am having a hard time figuring out what to do. In addition, I live in an area with little design consultant avaliability.
Any advice would help! You can check out my oft neglected blog for an outside pic of our house.
Thanks
Rachelle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home