Monday, July 28, 2008

More Paint

This is the big color debate right now. This is our flooring, our cabinets, a pillow from my couch, the tile for the back splash in the kitchen, and a lot of color samples because I'm stuck. I bought 5 gallons of the brown on the wall for the living room and kitchen, but after seeing my cabinets against it, it's too dark and too much brown so I ended up using it in my bedroom and the den. I'm trying to choose a color that will make my cabinets stand out since they are so dark and the floor is so dark. The tile has pretty much every color in it. I like the rust color that's above the cabinet, but it's still a dark tone. There is a pale green color I like as well.

This is our bedspread. I used the extra brown paint I had for our room. I still haven't picked colors for the bathrooms.Our room
This is the office. It's a really pretty blue color. We have white cabinets going in here and Morgan has a bunch of lime green accessories.
This is the utility room and the tile for the floor is below. I chose gray walls because the cabinets are white, the countertops are almost a black, soapstone color, and the washer and dryer are red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home